,

Roussanne | 2015

SB-083011

The Roussanne category featured 8 wines, from 7 producers.  Three (38%) were appellated Texas and the remaining five (62%) from the Texas High Plains.  The average prices of the wines submitted was $25.43, which ranged from $16 to $42 and included the following: 3 from 2012, 1 from 2013 and 4 from 2014.

The Top 3 Rated Roussanne:

  1. Kuhlman Cellars, Texas High Plains, Roussanne, 2014 – Highly Recommended – $32

  2. McPherson Cellars, Texas High Plains, Roussanne Reserve, 2014 – Highly Recommended – $22

  3. McPherson Cellars, Texas, Roussanne, 2014 – Recommended – $21

 

Scores

There were not enough wines submitted into this category to warrant a report or a Top 10 list. The scores and tasting notes for the three wines above are on the scores page.

d

d

d